Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tuesday

So, I don't even have a reason as to why I missed yesterday. I guess I just forgot really ... I ended up downloading Gossip Girl, watching that, watching some Las Vegas and going to bed really. Today I did a similar thing; woke up, ate, watched Las Vegas, hung out with a friend I hadn't seen in a while and I just finished my homework for the day. It's 10pm and I almost forgot to even post here today, I guess i'm frequenting the computer less and less each day. I guess it's a good thing. It beats spending my entire holidays on here. Tomorrow i'm going to the doctors agin, which will be fun. Hopefully he doesn't stick something up my nose again and suck all the snot out, that was quite weird last time. I think i'll get to finally do some Christmas shopping. Who knew K-Mart was open 24 hours now!? God, that's awesome. i hope it's not just for Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment