Thursday, December 17, 2009

Contemplating,

So I've been doing a lot of contemplating and thinking about my future recently. I'm just about to go into my last year of high school and before i know it I'll be at Uni, broke and alone. I've been talking to my mum about ways to save money and it's almost starting to freak me out. I don't know if I'll have the time to get a job while I'm at Uni so I've got to start saving now. We figured out I could probably save about $7,000, and my parents will pay for my residential fees so that means I've got about $7,000 to feed myself, clothe myself and buy my appropriate text books and such for a year. I don't know what I'll do after that year but I'm hoping on a scholarship to be honest. I'm sure some of that money has to go towards all of my fees and other random stuff along the way. It's strange how fast I'm growing up. I'm freaking out really. I don't know how this is going to work but I guess I have to just get through this coming year first, then I'll worry about the year after. Hopefully I win the lottery on my 18th birthday, that would be epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment