Friday, December 4, 2009

Flushed away

So I went and saw an ENT surgeon today and he sucked all the snot out of my nose and the puss out of my sinuses. It was really rather weird and gross actually ... not the most comfortable experience ever but it was okay. The part I'm now freaking out about it the fact that he said down the track I may need surgery; something about drilling holes in my cheeks! Sounds fricken crazy. I think I'd almost rather be sick all the time. Needles freak me out, i don't want to deal with drills! So yeah, I have been given this medication stuff and i'm supposed to flush out my nose every few days till I go see him in two weeks time to discuss further things that may be needed. I think the reason I'm not already in line for surgery is because I have severe allergies and that may be what us causing my nose to react and produce massive amounts of snot. I hope so. But maybe that means more desensitisation needles. Either way this is not going to turn out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment