Tuesday, November 17, 2009

It's official.

Today is officially day three of my attempt to blog once a day for at least 2 months. I intended to do it anyway but since It's on my list of 101 things in 1001 days I figure it should help me keep it on track more. There are of course days I will not have access to a computer but I plan to blog in advance and make it post automatically or I plan to write it down and type it up later. I've already started numerous things on my list, but i know that it's going to be a hard one to fill. I didn't exactly make it easy for myself because I'm prone to forgetting to do things daily. I had a dream last night, I'm sure i did but I can't for the life of me remember it so i don't believe that counts as forgetting to put it in my dream journal. I have successfully (or perhaps not so much) complete all of my year 11 exams and am now entering into my last year of school (well, in a few months anyway). It's all highly exciting and I'm slightly anxious about it all. I hope I cna keep myself motivated to complete it successfully at to the best of my ability. But we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment