Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas.

I travelled to Geelong today to gather my accessories for my Lady Gaga inspired costume for my birthday tomorrow and there was Christmas stuff everywhere. I can't believe this year has gone so far. I'm almost 17, infact I will be in 8 hours and 9 minutes. Then it's only a year till I can finally legally consume alcohol. I'll be moving on up and out into the world. Uni's just around the corner which means the upcoming year will be the most important of my life. Apparently I need to get a 90 or above ENTER score to get a scholarship. Not sure that's going to happen so poverty here I come! I shall enjoy life's blessings while I can afford them. Saving up money is also a good idea. Good luck to everyone else entering the last of our high school years for the upcoming work that shall present itself to us. It wont be easy, but it shall be something we wont forget. Happy birthday to my friend Alice for today as well, enjoy it babe <3

No comments:

Post a Comment