Thursday, November 26, 2009

Caught In a Bad Romance.

I love Lady Gaga right now and I really want to go to her concert in March next year. I'll probably have work or school though which fails. I'm finally completely finished for the year, had my graduation dinner last night and I ended up getting the RE award. I completely forgot about the award actually but I'm glad that I managed to win something! I'm hoping to get a lot next year.

I watched New Moon the other night as well and I have to say it was exactly what I expected; decent acting by most but shit by the main two actors. They did some horrible casting in that movie. RPattz can't pull off Edward and Kristen Stewart struggles with any form of acting. They were both rather horrible but I do have to sya I didn't mind Kristen when Jacob was around. I'm angry at Bella for getting back with Edward after seeing the movie with Bella and Jacob together - I may have to just not watch the next two (last one will be the worst anyway) and just pretend she ends up with Jacob. Although Jacob deserves someone better than Bella. Ergh, why am I talking about this? I don't care anymore. They're horrible books and pretty crappy movies to be honest. I'd rather read a two year olds story sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment