Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Living life

So a lot of things have changed since I posted here last. I feel as though I almost have a new perspective and joy for life. I find myself living in the future a lot; like, 'I can't wait till this happens', but I'm trying to change. I find that if you live too much in the future you forget to live in the now and pay attention to the beauty that surrounds you every day. Even the smallest, seemingly insignificant thing can change your life if you want it to. I love that. I love the fact that I have the ability to change someone's life, hopefully for the good as well. I don't understand people who constantly bring others down for something that they can't change. Paying someone out for their looks is stupid, they can hardly change the fact that they have an oval shaped head and feet the size of a babies.

I think people need to stop making others feel bad to make themselves feel better. No one person is better than anyone else. I try to live this way, and understand how hard it can be to stay on track. You just need to remember that inside every person is an insecure, beautiful person. Everyone has the right to feel special and comfortable with who they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment