Sunday, February 28, 2010

Confused

I can't help but to be confused by my thoughts and my feelings. I broke up with my now ex boyfriend about 4 months ago and that's fine, I couldn't care less about that anymore, but after that I just told myself I wouldn't bother anymore. I told myself that it wasn't worth even liking another boy so I told myself I wasn't going to. Now I find myself liking two, both of whom seem to have girlfriends or at least a very rocky relationship with a female. I don't know what to do. I've decided to do nothing about it and be friends with them both but they're not exactly making it very easy. I feel as if they're subtly flirting with me and as much as I try to not notice it I keep noticing it. It's not made easier when my friends notice it too.

Maybe I'm reading into it too much. I don't want a relationship. I don't want a boyfriend or someone like that. I just want to be friends with guys without this drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment