Friday, January 1, 2010

The New Year

So I spent my new years night with my best friend. We got dressed up super fancy, made a tub of punch and got spastically drunk while watching Undercover Brother, Orange County and playing guitar hero until 6am. We had many laughs and took many really horrible looking photos. Here's one for you to enjoy.



That's my super awesome plastic martini glass and the Undercover Brother DVD. This is one of the more normal photos of me when I was still somewhat sober. The rest I have asian eyes going on and I look completely inebriated. It was the best New Years ever. It was just the two of us and, as I said last night "100% attendence is pretty good!"


We sang, we danced, we had heaps of fun.
I'm definately looking forward to this coming year now.
It shall be epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment