Sunday, December 13, 2009

Finally over it.

I'm finally over feeling anything for you. I don't hate you, you don't annoy me, I don't not want to talk to you, I don't care anymore. When you talk to me I talk to you like you're anyone else, not a person I used to love and not the boy whose heart I may have broken mere weeks or months ago. I don't even remember it happening; and I don't care. I occasionally think about you but its becoming less and less frequent. I realised that I don't miss you but what I miss is the things that I did with you and your friends; hang out, have fun, get drunk and roam the streets. I don't mind if you're not there when I do that, I just want to. I wish that I was eighteen, or that my parents cared what I did a little less. But this message is to you Daryl, wherever you are right now; I don't love you, and I don't care anymore. There's no hope for us ever again and I couldn't be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment