Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Bi-polar tendencies.

I swear my ex must be Bi-Polar. One minute he's angry because I tell him he needs to grow the hell up, then the next he's apologising and saying we should still be friends. Basically, I sent him a facebook message (would have done it face to face but I just snapped and had to send it via facebook) saying that he should grow up and take responsibility for his own life and the way it's turned out then he got upset, deleted me off of facebook, gave me back a ring I agve to him and told a mutal friend of ours that I was "out of his life for good". I didn't really care to be honest, it was a relief that he finally seemed to hate me for dumping him but then today he re-adds me on facebook again and says that he was just overly emotional and not thinking straight. He then proceeds to tell me that I should keep the ring I gave him to remind myself of him. I dumped him! I don't exactly want to remind myself of him or remember him. He now wants to be friends again. He's more of a fricken girl than I am! That was part of the problem. Ergh, I just don't even know what to do anymore. It would be much simpler if he hated me; then we could just avoid each other and move on with our lives. I wish he'd delete my friends of facebook though. He's not even friends with them. It's really starting to annoy me. I'm haivng dreams about it and everything. Gah. Boys. They're so stupid. I refuse to have a boyfriend for at least a few years. They're too much hassle sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment