Sunday, November 22, 2009

This ain't no time for your bad attitude.

I've been listening to far too much Miley Cyrus. I just finished watching the movie Bolt and for some reason I can't get that song out of my head now. The song isn't even in the movie either. Cute movie though, I guess i'm a sucker for happy animated movies. I did cry though, god it was sad. Same with the movie Up! Which is the most amazing animated movie since Finding Nemo. Seriously. If you haven't seen it you really should, it's not something you should miss out on! I'm currently ~downloading New Moon.I refuse to actually pay money to go see it in the cinemas. I'll buy it on DVD once it comes out but if it's going to cost me $13 and it's likely that I wont like it i'm not going to go see it. The first half has about an hour to go. Then I have to download the second half; joy. I hate waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment