Monday, November 16, 2009

Falling head first.

So just bombed my year eleven maths methods exam. It doesn't really matter all that much but I still feel as though there could have been something more I should have done. It wasn't as if I didn't know how to do it, I just ran out of time. My heart completely dropped when the teacher told me I had a minute left. I was so sure I had half an hour left. It strange how some moments in life pass by so painfully slow and others buzz past you in the blink of an eye. Before I know it death will be catching up with me, which is a rather morbid thought so forget I said that. I guess my point is that life is quick, so I'm going to try and make the most of it while I can. I'm sure as hell going to do a lot of studying next year as well! I don't want to bomb out on life too.



I'd also just like to say that glee is one of the most amazing shows I've ever seen. If you haven't seen it, watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment