Sunday, November 15, 2009

Brand New Eyes

I'm a new person these days, so i guess this means a new blog. My old one wouldn't really work anyway so I figured might as well start over. Here's to blogging, a form of expression made easier by social networking sites such as Twitter. Nobody truely blogs anymore, and I didn't for a very long time. I've since decided that I want to remember my life somehow and this sure beats carting around a billion journals. I wish I could take back all those journals over the years, I really don't wish to read them now. I do know later in life I'll want to remember these years though. I'll look back and smile, laugh and reminise. These truely will be the best days of my life; I'll make sure of it.

From Lauren, with love.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lauren! Congrats on starting a new blog. I can't wait to see what sort of stuff you'll post. :] Best wishes & lots of Love, Lain

    ReplyDelete